We are so excited that the website is live and functional for all of our incredible supporters. While it is live, there may still be some minor issues. Please direct any issues you run into or questions you have to support AT digitalairmedia.com.
The response since the site going live has been amazing, and we would like to thank you for your patience as we get the TMSF products shipped to you. Please remember that 100 % of the proceeds go to support SUDC.org, which is dedicated to increasing awareness of sudden unexpected deaths in childhood, funding crucial research into the causes and prevention of SUDC and advocating for the needs of families affected by these tragedies.
Watch for many new features coming to the website in the next few months. The ongoing goal of the Taylor McKeen Shelton Foundation is to increase awareness of SUDC, to support the SUDC organization and to help other families who are facing the tragedy of losing a child.
We would like everyone to know that there will be a Bowling Event on November 1st, 2013 and we will keep you informed of the details both here, on our Events Page and at our Facebook Page where the TMSF auctions are currently being held. In addition we are in the early planning stages of a golf tournament for next year.
Some ways you can help:
- If your a blogger:
- Connect with our site (We will be adding a Friends of Taylor page shortly featuring links and Logos of our fantastic supporters)
- Write a guest blog about SUDC or TMSF & be featured on our site (Please send submissions to: taylorsfoundation at yahoo.com)
- Tell your fans about TMSF and SUDC
- Send requests for the TMSF logo to support AT digitalairmedia.com
- Some ideas:
- Volunteer your time
- While monetary support is very important, there is no gift more precious than your time. We will be putting together a list of areas that you are needed in the near future.
- Share Taylor McKeen Shelton’s story with all of your friends
- Get together with your favorite restaurant to have a TMSF night where 10% of all of the proceeds go to TMSF
- Have a fund raiser utilizing TMSF products
- Tell us your ideas
- Volunteer your time
We can’t begin to express how much the love and kindness shown to us through this time has sustained our family during our darkest days. The generosity and support shown has been amazing. We pray that with God’s help, we can use the Taylor McKeen Shelton Foundation to fund research to help further the understanding of SUDC, support others affected by similar tragedies, and to continue to figure out ways to reduce SUDC.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Your participation helps to make all of this possible and we never take any support for granted.
Sorry for the cryptic email addresses. Just trying to avoid the spammers.